Back in May, we gave you an overview of the second PvP season of WoW: Shadowlands. At that time, however, we did not know how high the item level of the PvP equipment will be. Exactly that has changed in the meantime. It's time for an item level overview!
WoW Patch 9.1: PvP items are better in PvP
First, a little reminder: PvP items from the 2nd PvP season are supposed to be stronger in PvP content than in PvE. When you enter a battleground or arena, the item level of these items will automatically increase by 13 points. The same applies if you have activated the war mode in the open world. To compensate, the base item level of these items in PvE will be slightly lower than it would have been without this change.
WoW Patch 9.1: Conquest equipment item level
You can expect these item levels when you participate in rated PvP in the second season:
- Unrated: Itemlevel 233 (220 in PvE) - no rating requirement.
- Fighter: Itemlevel 239 (226 in PvE) - rating requirement of 1.400
- Challenger: Itemlevel 246 (233 in PvE) - rating requirement of 1.600
- Rival: Item level 253 (240 in PvE) - rating requirement of 1,800
- Duelist: Itemlevel 259 (246 in PvE) - rating requirement of 2,100
- Gladiator: Itemlevel 259 (246 in PvE) - Rating requirement of 2.400
WoW Patch 9.1: Itemlevel of the honour equipment
You can once again upgrade your earned honor items multiple times, whereby you must have a certain fame level from rank 4 onwards.
- Rank 1: Itemlevel 190 (177 in PvE) - no glory level requirement
- Rank 2: Item level 197 (184 in PvE) - no glory level requirement
- Rank 3: Itemlevel 203 (190 in PvE) - no fame level requirement
- Rank 4: Itemlevel 210 (197 in PvE) - Fame level 43
- Rank 5: Item level 216 (203 in PvE) - Fame level 43
- Rank 6: Item level 223 (210 in PvE) - Fame level 59
- Rank 7: Itemlevel 229 (216 in PvE) - Fame level 59
WoW Patch 9.1: PvP Items from the Treasury
As in Season 1, Season 2 will once again offer the opportunity to earn additional PvP rewards through the Treasury. The requirements have not changed yet:
- 1st item - 1,250 honor via rated PvP
- 2nd item - 2,500 honor via rated PvP
- 3rd item - 6,250 honor via rated PvP
The quality of the reward depends on your rank, which in turn is determined by your rating:
- Score 0 to 1,399 - No rank: Item level 233 (220 in PvE)
- Rating 1.400 to 1.599 - Fighter: Itemlevel 239 (226 in PvE)
- Rating 1.600 to 1.799 - Challenger: Itemlevel 246 (233 in PvE)
- Rating 2.099 to 1.800 - Rival: Itemlevel 253 (240 in PvE)
- Rating 2,100 to 2,399 - Duelist: Itemlevel 259 (246 in PvE).
- Rating 2,400+ - Elite or Gladiator: Itemlevel 259 (246 in PvE)
: WowheadSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake-Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
05:16WoW: Blizzard's Survival Guide for Patch 9.1 Chains of Dom
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.