Two weeks every six months: This is how often or rarely you can complete the Archaeology quest "On the Right Path", which rewards you with the special mount "Spirit of Eche'ro". Currently, this quest is available again (until August 24, 2021) and you can secure the mount if you have missed the quest so far.
Collect Bones for a Ghost Mount
If you've skipped WoW (Buy Now €14.99 )
: Legion or just haven't felt like doing the grind required for Eche'ro, follow these tips if you want to complete the quest now:
- You don't need to have Archaeology leveled to accept the quest. One skill point is enough.
- If another Legion Archaeology quest is active in your quest log, it will be replaced by "On the Right Path" and you will lose all progress from the previous quest.
To get the mount, you go like this:
- Go to Dalaran (Devastated Isles) to see the Archaeology teacher Dariness the Scholar (Mage's Trade Market at 40/26) and accept the "On the Right Path" quest.
- Travel to Hochberg to turn in the quest and receive the follow-up quest "The Last Rest of Bones".
- Now you need to collect 600 Eche'ro Bone Fragments from digs in Hochberg.
- You will randomly receive up to five fragments per dig, so 20 to 30 per dig site.
- Once you have collected the bone fragments, you can trade them in to the quest giver for the mount.
It will take you a while to collect 600 fragments through excavation, but digging is a fairly relaxing affair. Plus, the reward for your efforts is quite something to behold, as the Spirit of Eche'ro looks truly unique.
Source: WowheadSupportbuffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Read also these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 bring another player boost? We tell you how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2
WoW: Bonus week for PvP battlegrounds starting September 29th WoW PvP Battlegrounds Bonus Week kicks off on September 29th and invites you to join in the fun of battling for experience points and badges of honor
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP brawl starting September 29th WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info!
Recommended Editorial ContentAtthis point you will find external content from [PLATTFORM]. To protect your privacy, external content will not be displayed until you click "Load all external content":
Load all external content
More about this in our
Is there something missing from the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.