Update from 08 January:
The developers have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from January 07. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from 07 January:
One hotfix follows the next: after an update for patch 9.0.2 from January 06, 2021 recently fixed various errors in the individual Covenant campaigns, the WoW developers are following up again one day later and releasing further hotfixes. Among other things, these affect the Night Fae ability "Wild Spirits" for hunters and other bugs in Pact campaigns, quests and with items. In addition, the developers have made a few small adjustments in Torghast.
You can read the official patch notes in the English language version below. As soon as the German version is officially available, we will update this article accordingly. We have summarized the full patch notes for version 9.0.2 in a separate article for you.
WoW: Shadowlands Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes from 07 January 2021
- The night fae ability 'Wild Spirits' is now briefly visible to allies of the hunter (previously completely hidden).
- Fixed a bug that caused a parachute to appear on the Battle-Sewn Rocs during the campaign quest "Air Domination".
- During the "Confrontation of Sin" campaign chapter, Blackness Overseers now also drop the item to start the "Maldraxxian Weapons" quest.
- The number of animals to rescue for the quest "Gluthof: Glimpse of the Wild" has been reduced to 10 (previously 15).
- Niya now moves slightly faster during Gluthof: Glimpse of the Wild and can use her speed boost and jump more often.
- Developer comment: We felt that "Gluthof: Glimpse of the Wild" took a little too long to complete. To give you more time to enjoy the other surprises of the Gluthof, we have sped up the quest a bit so that it takes similar time to other activities. We'll be making other changes in the future to increase the clarity of Ember Court objectives and bonuses such as Tubbins' Lucky Jug. In the meantime, we aim to improve the experience with these small changes. When in doubt, just check your map!
- The tools at Tulip's Nose have been enlarged to make them easier to find for the Party Disrupter quest.
- Your Grave Butler now joins the Ember Court and awaits your instructions near the starting location. He can't wait to learn more about etiquette from friendly guests!
Dungeons & Raids
- Plague Plunge
- Margravine Stradama
- Fixed a bug that could cause the entrance to remain closed and lock out players after a failed attempt.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed a bug where players could not use the Eternal Gate in the Peak of Purity after looting the Treasure Penitence of Purity.
- The Construct Disguise camouflage now only works inside the House of Constructs, as stated in the item description. The visual effect is still usable in other areas, but enemies outside the House of Constructs are no longer fooled by it.
- The Philosopher's Bow now displays in its intended position on the back when tucked away.
- Soul Fuse and Celestial Ammo now no longer interrupt loss-of-control effects on enemies and do not hit enemies that are not in combat.
- Players can now use Skaggldrynk again during the alchemy quest "The Price of Black Market."
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies in the Temple of Humility to reappear at irregular intervals for various quests.
Torghast, the Tower of the Damned
- Forces from the Tower no longer congregate into overly large groups in locations where they are fighting prisoners.
- Hatched Rot Flies from Pulsing Rot Brood are now less aggressive when searching for targets.
- Whirling Storm Gem has been removed.
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- The clouds of the "Flight School: Up and Away!" world quest in the Bastion are now more reliable.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl as of August 18 WoW PvP Brawl: Starting August 18, a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground will be available. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raids On Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 will be rated
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints of patch 9.1.5 discovered Is WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The finding of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5.
02:27WoW: Shadowlands season 1 survival guide (trailer)
World of Warcraft
Is something missing from the article?
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.