Update, August 11:
Today, Wednesday, Mistcasters, Affliction Warlocks, and (Marksmanship) Hunters can look forward to buffs in PvP. Blizzard has even provided the German patch notes for the PvP hotfixes. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from August 10:
Although the next ID change in WoW (buy now 14,99 € ): Shadowlands is not due until August 11, the Blizzard developers have already revealed which changes they are planning for next Wednesday. In addition to numerous nerfs for dungeons and the Sanctum of Domination , class balancing in PvP is also on the developers' to-do list. All Mistcasters, Affliction Warlocks, and (Marksmanship) Hunters can be happy, as they will receive some buffs.
Below you can read the official English patch notes of the PvP adjustments for August 11th. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes as of August 11, 2021 - Patch Notes
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- Death Knight
- [After server restarts in each region] The strength bonus of Fallen Crusader Rune is now no longer reduced in PvP (previously reduced by 33%).
- [After server restarts in each region] The duration of the debuff caused by the PvP talent Necrotic Wounds has been increased to 15 seconds (previously 12 seconds).
- [After server restarts in each region] Arcane Shot damage increased by 9% in PvP.
- [After server restarts in each region] Aimed Shot damage increased by 10% in PvP.
- Mist Caster
- [After server restarts in each region] Mana regeneration has been reduced by 30% in PvP (previously 40%).
- [After server restarts in each region] Renewing Mist healing increased by 10% in PvP.
- [After server restarts in each region] Revive healing increased by 10% in PvP. Invigorate healing remains unchanged for Brewmaster and Windrunner.
- [After server restarts in each region] The bonus of the PvP talent Demon Armor to maximum health has been increased to 10% (previously 5%).
- [After server restarts ineach region] Agony damage increased by 15% in PvP.
- [After server restarts in each region] Corruption damage increased by 15% in PvP.
- [After server restarts in each region] The damage of the talent "Life Drain" has been increased by 15% in PvP.
- [After server restarts in each region] Shadow Bolt damage increased by 10% in PvP.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Read also these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 Bring Another Player Boost? We tell you how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2
WoW: Bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds starting September 29th WoW PvP Battlegrounds Bonus Week kicks off on September 29th and invites you to join in the fun of battling for experience points and badges of honor
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP Brawl starting September 29th WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info!
02:25WoW: Humorous Arena Tournament Trailer for Burning Crusade Classic
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.