There is no WoW update that does not require several days of hotfixes. WoW patch 9.1.5 is no exception. Last night, the developers took care of the following areas in particular:
- The following abilities have been adjusted to reset their cooldown after the end of a raid fight: Blessing of Sacrifice, Perish by the Sword, Furious Regeneration, Fleshforming, Convocation of Spirits.
- Furthermore, various folk abilities with a cooldown > 2 minutes have been adjusted so that their cooldown resets after the end of a raid fight.
- Fixed a bug that caused Shadow Blade to continue dealing damage to the enemy even when the rogue was affected by a control effect.
- Catalysts from the Queen's Conservatory can now be stacked up to 200 (previously: 20).
- The Forgotten Feather from Korthia can now be looped again.
- You no longer need to be Respectful in Wild Hunt for the Mal of the Midnight Rune Stag recipe.
- You can now see where to turn in the Victory Observation quest on the map.
- Anima powers around Soul of Power, Time Bend, Mystic Touch, and Demonic Gate are now only offered to you in Torghast if you have learned the respective abilities.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Android 12 users from installing the Companion app.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Official patch notes of the hotfixes from 05 November
- The following abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
- Blessing of Sacrifice (Paladin)
- Die by the Sword (Arms Warrior)
- Enraged Regeneration (Fury Warrior)
- The following Covenant abilities have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends:
- Fleshcraft (Necrolord)
- Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae)
- Several Racial abilities with cooldowns greater than 2 minutes have been updated to have their cooldowns reset when a raid boss encounter ends.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Blades would continue to attack the enemy after the Rogue was under crowd-control effects.
Items and Rewards
- Queen's Conservatory catalysts now stack to 200 (was 20).
- The Forgotten Feather in Korthia can once again be looted.
- Fixed an issue where the Gateway Control Shard could be used while under certain effects such as stun and wouldn't break characters out of stealth.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused Wind Waker's (PvP Talent) radius to be larger than intended, and also cleared movement impairing effects off of the Monk prior to having two stacks.
- The Mark of the Midnight Runestag recipe no longer requires Revered with the Wild Hunt to learn.
- "Observing Victory" now displays its turn-in location on the Oribos map.
- Underbelly Lowlifes during the quest "Secrets of the Underbelly" now deal the appropriate amount of damage.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Power Infusion, Time Warp, Mystic Touch, and Demonic Gateway anima powers are no longer offered to characters that haven't learned these abilities yet.
- Long Tail Dynarats obtained from Chaotic Concoctions now deal the appropriate amount of damage as indicated by its tooltip and only one can be used on a target.
- Fixed an issue where players with slower connections may miss out on the first floor Anima Cell. Cross realm players were more likely to notice this issue.
WoW Companion App
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- Fixed an issue preventing Android 12 users from installing the app.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall. Support now
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you. Advertisement:
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "better The Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park could be improved
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame store Half a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ... A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin?
01:45WoW: The Council of Players - Trailer introduces new Community Council
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.