The developers at Blizzard never tire of continuing to throw hotfixes around on a daily basis. Of course, the Mausoleum of the First, the new raid from Patch 9.2, is the main focus. Bosses are generated, while others are buffed, only to be generated again a little later. In any case, you can't accuse Blizzard of being resigned to the rather mediocre balancing that brought the raid to the live servers.
Raid nerfs via hotfix
And so the latest hotfixes again include some nerfs for the bosses in the Mausoleum of the First - and for the trash.
- The position of the devourers in the gigantic trash packs of the Ephemeral Plains have been adjusted so that it is less common to unintentionally pull more than one group. This can quickly go awry, as there are some extremely nasty enemies there.
- In addition, some of the bosses have again been slightly generated. For example, the attentive guardian now has 5 percent less health in the LFR and the DEGENERATION of the adds at Lihivum is now limited to 30 meters. This should stop the adds from standing at the edge and casting their spell, but at least get within range of the ranged before they stop.
- Halondrus took the hardest nerfs this time, though. The damage in the final phase has now been significantly weakened. It no longer increases by 50 percent per stack, but only by 42 percent. This should make the ending a bit more relaxed and make for less frustrating deaths. Also, some bugs in the boss fight have been fixed, but most of them didn't matter much.
Read also these interesting stories 49
WoW: This is Dragonflight! Here are all the known details WoW: Dragonflight will be the new future of the MMO - here are all the important details about the new WoW expansion! 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What changes in the upcoming update? - Overview Patch 9.2.5 of WoW stands for cross-faction gameplay and season 4, but apart from that, there are many changes that we have to present to you!
Here is the official excerpt from the hotfix announcement:
Dungeons and Raids
To the home page
Jump to comments (0
- Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Adjusting the location of devourers in Ephemeral Plains to help make pulls clearer and reduce the concentration of enemies.
- Vigilant Guardian
- Vigilant Guardian's health reduced by 5% on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Degeneration Automa's Degenerate now has a maximum range of 30 yards.
- Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Decreased the amount of damage Eternity Overdrive gains per application to 42% of its original value on all difficulties (was 50%).
- Fixed an issue that caused Halondrus to sometimes delay Relocation Form while casting other spells in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue that caused Shatter to not display its entire visual effect if Projected Textures were disabled in System settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the stone gates in the Shimmering Cliffs to not close properly when the encounter ends in failure.