Table of Contents1.
Season 2 of Shadowlands ends2.
Timetable for the opening of the Mausoleum of the FirstRejoice,
WoW fans, because February 23, 2022 is the release of WoW Patch 9.2: End of Eternity. From then on, you can set off to the new area Zereth Mortis
, where you will not only track down the Dungeon Master, but also the mysterious First Ones and the creation of the Shadowlands as well as the Warcraft universe itself - exciting!
Of course, there are a few important timings associated with the release of WoW Patch 9.2, such as the end of WoW Shadowlands Season 2, the start of Shadowlands Season 3, and the opening of the Mausoleum of the First raid. We have recorded all the important dates for you below.
Also read these interesting stories 23
WoW Patch 9.2: End of Eternity - all info about the new update On February 23, the time has finally come - Patch 9.2 will be released on the live servers of WoW Shadowlands! Find out everything you need to know about the end of eternity here! 1
WoW: A little grind just has to be - also in Patch 9.2 WoW Patch 9.2 offers less grind than before. But there always has to be a bit of grind - at least that's what our editor thinks in his column.
Season 2 of Shadowlands ends
Season 2 of WoW: Shadowlands ends not only for PvP, but also for PvE, and that means that you have to hurry up if you still want to get certain time-limited rewards, such as the title Tormented Hero. Here is the schedule for Shadowlands Season 2
07:35World of Warcraft | Best Raids Ever
- Shadowlands season 2 ends in PvP on 22.02.2022 at 22:00 clock
- Shadowlands season 2 in Mythic+ on 23.02.2022 with the weekly reset - after which the best 0.1 percent of players will be determined on the basis of the ratings, which will receive the title "Tormented Hero".
- The season break will last until March 1, 2022.
- You can continue to play rated PvP during the break, but the ratings are frozen.
- Mythic Keystone dungeons will continue to be playable with Season 2 affixes and rewards. Scoring for Mythic+ can still be increased and seasonal achievements will still be available - with the exception of the Tormented Hero achievement/title.
- Shadowlands Season 3 will begin on March 2, 2022 with the weekly server restart.
Timetable for the opening of the Mausoleum of the Firsts
The new Mausoleum of the First raid will let you fight eleven different bosses, but they won't be available from the start with Patch 9.2, instead unlocking in waves. Here's what the schedule for the raid looks like.
March 1, 2022:
- Normal and Heroic difficulty. Please note that the last three bosses (Lords of Terror, Rygelon, and The Dungeon Master) will NOT be available in this first week.
March 8, 2022:
- The remaining three bosses will be unlocked for Normal and Heroic difficulty. For Mythic, all bosses will be available.
- 1st Wing of the Raid Browser: Ephemeral Levels (Attentive Guardian, Skolex the Insatiable Predator, Constructor Xy'mox, Halondrus the Reclaimer) will become available.
March 22, 2022:
- 2nd Wing of the Raid Browser: Foundation Stone of Creation (Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle, Prototype Pantheon, Lihuvim, the Supreme Architect) becomes available.
April 5, 2022:
- 3rd Wing of the Raid Browser: Grip of Domination (Anduin Wrynn, Lords of Terror, Rygelon) becomes available.
April 19, 2022:
- 4th Wing of the Raid Browser: The Grand Design (The Dungeon Master) becomes available.
Finally, there is a date for the release of WoW 9.2 - are you excited? In your eyes, is it finally time for the Shadowlands finale to be launched, or do you think the developers from the World of Warcraft (buy now ) team could have taken their time to tell more stories?
Go to home page
Skip to comments(0)