The WoW developers stick to their line in patch 9.2. The content will first be hard as hell on the live servers, and as soon as the first players deal with it, the devs will stand toe to toe and knock out one nerf after another. Until the difficulty level has reached a suitable level. And now that several guilds have been working on the mythical version of Anduin
for a day, the first adjustments will naturally follow.
The king of the alliance has received some heavy nerfs, but they seem to be justifiable. For example, the damage of Unmerciful Winter in the intermediate phase has been reduced by a whopping 20 percent and the adds in the "lower" phase of King's Grail Starves sometimes have 15 percent less health (Anduin's Hope and Anduin's Despair). In addition, some bugs have been fixed and the intermediate phase now lasts two seconds longer. However, all of these changes only apply to the mythical difficulty level.
For non-raiders, the drastic reduction of the respawn time of the Sand Polished Chest should be of particular interest. In addition, a bug in the quest What Zereth Mortis Assembles has been fixed, so it should now be completeable for all players who had previously quested in the area.
Read also these interesting stories 49
WoW: This is Dragonflight! Here are all known details WoW: Dragonflight will be the new future of the MMO - here are all the important details about the new WoW expansion! 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What changes in the upcoming update? - Overview Patch 9.2.5 of WoW is all about cross-faction gameplay and Season 4, but aside from that, there are a lot of changes we have to introduce you to!
Here are the complete patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from March 18:
- scarabids and annelids in Zereth Mortis now use the updated burrow spell visual effect.
Dungeons and RaidsSepulcher
- of the First OnesFixed
- an issue when using the Ancient Console near Lords of Dread and Rygelon to teleport back to The Grand Design could place the player in combat.
- Vigilant GuardianFixed.
- an issue that would break player's ability to pick up the Unstable Orbs after they had used certain player abilities or mounts
- Artificer Xy'moxFixedan.
- issue where the visual effect of Massive Blast did not accurately portray its damaging area
- Halondrus the ReclaimerFixed.
- an issue that prevented Brewmaster Monk's Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox from auto-casting Stomp
- Anduin WrynnRemorseless
- Winter damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty
- Anduin's Hope health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Anduin's Despair health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Increased the amount of time it takes for Remnant of a Fallen King to reach maximum energy by an additional 2 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that made Lost Souls treat crowd control effects with PvP diminishing returns.
- an issue which could cause Dark Eclipse to not trigger a Dark Eruption
- The JailerPlayer
- guardians, such as Fire Elemental, are now protected while players are affected by Rune of Compulsion
- Fixed an issue where Dominating Will could be removed via immunities. Dominating Will's heal absorb reduced by 10% on Normal difficulty and reduced by 20% on Heroic difficulty to account for the potential increase in difficulty of the ability.
Items and RewardsSignificantly
- reduced the respawn timer for the Sandworn Chest in the Endless Sands
To the home page
Jump to comments (0
- who had the "Match Made in Zereth Mortis" quest incorrectly automatically completed and became blocked on the Campaign chapter will now have the quest available to them when they next zone into Zereth Mortis.
- Developers' note: Enterprising players who found a way to unlock all the teleporters in the area and proceed along the quest line without the quest will be allowed to proceed as normal, without needing to backtrack to this quest.