The monk's playstyle is currently still one of the biggest construction sites in the WoW Shadowlands beta. However, the developers have been keeping an eye on the monks' concerns and have recently added some changes for the wind runner in the latest beta build.
Monk Updates WoW Shadowlands Beta Build 22.214.171.124978
- Energizing Elixir no longer triggers a global cooldown.
- Whirling Crane Kick now deals 60 percent more damage when the target is hit by Tiger Claw,Blackout Kick, or Rising Sun Kick (previously 50 percent) and now deals increased damage to up to six targets (previously five).
- Crackling Tiger Lightning's periodic tricks now scale with speed.
- Weapons of Order has been revised. Kyrian Pact ability now increases your mastery by 13 percent for the next 30 seconds, Rising Sun Kick's chi cost is reduced by 1 for five seconds, and Blackout Kick reduces the cooldown of affected abilities by an additional one second.
- Faeline Stomp now inflicts nature damage (or heals on the Fog Caster) in a cone-shaped area, and targets standing in the Faelines take additional damage.
- Fixed a bug where the damage from Rising Sun Kick and Whirling Dragon Strike did not count towards the Empowered Tiger-Lightning passive effect from Summon Xuen the White Tiger.
- Rising Sun's Kick Rank 2 has been reimplemented in the game and now increases the ability's damage by 70 percent.
Storm Earth and Fire remains a problem ability that continues to cause bugs. Blizzard has the buggy ability on their radar, however, and will likely address the bug soon. The developers also have concerns about the use of a two-handed weapon in mind. Instead of two one-handed weapons, the wind runner in Shadowlands can choose to carry a two-handed weapon, but this is not as easy to balance. For one thing, the Monk's damage doesn't scale that well with his weapons anyway, and for another, a two-handed weapon loses a weapon enchantment, unlike two one-handed weapons.Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Read also these interesting stories 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs poll on Phase 2 raids On Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race in TBC Classic Phase 2 should be rated
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints of patch 9.1.5 discovered Is WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The discovery of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5
Blizzard loses game director and lead designer for Diablo 4 The Diablo 4 team loses its game director and lead designer in one fell swoop.
03:56WoW: The Fourth Afterlife Short Film - Revendreth
World of Warcraft
Absolute Blizzard fanboy. Haters gonna hate
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.