As usual, an X.1.5 patch does not reinvent class balance during an expansion. However, besides the adjustments for the AoE cap, the developers have only presented the first tangible class changes for patch 9.1.5 of WoW Shadowlands. Especially the Frost Mage can look forward to a few smaller buffs.
Patch 9.1.5 Release Candidate Class Changes
- Floral Recycling - Effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP situations (PvP multiplier down from 1 to 0.5).
- Flurry - Unleash a flurry of ice, striking the target 3 times for a total of [
of Spell Power ] Frost damage. Each hit reduces the target's movement speed by 70% for 1 sec. While Brain Freeze is active, Flurry applies Winter's Chill, causing your target to take damage from your spells as if it were frozen.
- Mastery: Icicles - Casting Frostbolt or Flurry grants you an Icicle. Casting Ice Lance causes all Icicles stored to begin launching at the target, each dealing [0.1% of Spell Power] Frost damage. Up to 5 Icicles can be stored. Any excess Icicles gained will be automatically launched. Increases the damage of Frozen Orb by 15.2%.
- Icicle: Spell Power Modifier changed from 0.019 to 0.02128.
- Frostbolt - Launches a bolt of frost at the enemy, causing [
of Spell Power] Frost damage and slowing movement speed by 50% for 8 sec.
- Fury Warrior (Spec Aura) - Auto-attack damage increased by 30%. (Value up to 0 from -30).
Are you excited about Patch 9.1.5? Which changes are you looking forward to the most? We are looking forward to your opinion in the comments.Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall. Support now
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you. Advertisement:
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "better The Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park could be improved
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame store Half a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ... A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin?
00:30WoWTBC Classic: The release trailer for Lords of Outland is here!
Absolute Blizzard fanboy. Haters gonna hate
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.