Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology
Ku is a uniquely different recounting of the massive legendary epic, the Táin. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive.
When their ancient spring of life begins to fail, an unwanted orphan child must leave the safety of his villages’ mountaintop refuge. With only an ancient sword and a mysterious metal glove, he ventures into lands unexplored and twisted by strange ancient powers.
- Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and steampunk aesthetics
- A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
- Timeless narrative – a reimagining of the classic Irish epic, The Táin, which tells the story of Ireland’s greatest warrior-hero Cú Chulainn
- A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
- Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
- Solve puzzles by repairing and interacting with ancient mechanisms with the aid of your trusty ‘Árgatlam’ gravity glove
- Critically acclaimed original soundtrack – Music from Irelands premier independent electronic artists
- Inspired by classic adventure games such as Zelda and Chrono Trigger – we’re trying to recapture a little of their magic
- Replayability with an unlockable survival arena mode
- Play in Irish – a full Irish translation of the game.